Thursday 11 March 2010

Project outputs – Vignettes

One of the objectives of the AC+erm Project is to develop vignettes – a type of output that crystallises aspects of the research findings in the form of tools or exemplars that can be of use to practitioners, users and other stakeholders.

The purpose of the vignettes is not only to provide ready-made tools for use (though many of them can be treated in this manner), but also to suggest models or templates for building tools whose content can be tailored to suit a given context.

We have put up the final versions of the various vignettes developed in the course of the project on our website: http://www.northumbria.ac.uk/sd/academic/ceis/re/isrc/themes/rmarea/erm/diss/vig_diss/

The vignettes are of seven types: fridge magnets; phenomenological analyses; rich pictures; Snakes and Ladders game; narrative story; videos; mind maps; and word clouds. More detailed explanations of the tools, along with suggestions for use, are included in the documents on the website.

Prototypes of three of the vignettes – fridge magnets, rich pictures, and story – were tested and discussed by participants in the project Colloquia.

11 comments:

Ishita said...

Your post is very good and informative. But Your link is not working now. Please do needful.

Anonymous said...

Great site. A lot of useful information here. I’m sending it to some friends!

Dissertation Writing Help said...

Your blog is really helps for my search and i really like it.. Thanks a lot..:)

Sports Dissertation

UK thesis help said...

Thank for this topic ACerm - Accelerating Positive Change in Electronic Records Management . i am glad you helped me for this topic..

Anonymous said...

After having used a $20

straightener just to see if I'd actually use one if I had it, I finally stopped wanting to fry my hair, and decided to upgrade. I picked this one out because of the long titanium plates, and because I'd

heard an alarming amount of bad things about the Chi flat irons. I have been so happy with this straightener. My hair is super straight, smooth, and shiny. I've gotten so many compliments on my hair since

using it. It's glides right through my thick, stubborn, wavy hair. One stroke usually gets it perfect, some extremely stubborn parts take two. It's so easy and fast to use. I've got so much hair (a

hairdresser once called me "Mufasa", if that's any indication), and I'm done in about 15 minutes.

Anonymous said...

My stylist recommended this product for my medium to long hair that tends to have some wave and frizz. I

have never had a flat iron, but I can successfully get the smooth, straight look I want in 7 minutes, and my hair is pretty thick. The iron heats up in one minute, and is easy to use because of its slim

design. I would recommend not starting at anything beyond the 35-40 setting to start with or you may really damage your hair. Other than that, this is a great purchase and I'm happy to have it!

Anonymous said...

I have natural ethnic hair (very curly and thick, but not course). I transitioned from braids to a natural style using Moroccan Oil Intense Curl Creme. I love this product. My hair

stays very hydrated, and I can create a variety of natural styles using the Intense Curl. I also take my product to my hair stylist. She also loves the product. There are no artificial chemicals, and is very

safe on natural hair.

Anonymous said...

I have to say this stuff dries and holds the curls in place for great curl

definition. I dont like that my curls were rather dry though. I'd say you must must must use the oil or some sort of moisturizer w/this product if you have thick (curly hair: type 3C) hair like mine.

Anonymous said...

The moon is not made of cheese, you troll.

Ramonita said...

Great!

ufo 3d said...

Thanks for sharing!

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 License